Once your account is activated and connected to a marketplace, you can begin setting up emails to send out to your customers.
In order to send emails or start running campaigns, you must first create an email template. An email template is a template that can be used over and over, with some changes to tailor it to a specific buyer.
To create an email template, follow the steps below:
- Click the Email Templates menu item under the Email Auto Responder menu.
- Click the 'Create New Email Template' button to create a new email template, or click the (edit) button under the Action column to edit an existing email template.
- Provide a Name to your email template. This name is internal to Sellegr8 and your customers will not see it.
- Edit the email Subject line that your customers will see.
- Edit the email body.
- You can use HTML tags by clicking the 'Source' button and pasting an HTML email body if you prefer doing so.
- You can use Variables in your email by clicking a variable from the Variable list. Using variables enables you to use a pre-defined template and customize it dynamically, based on the details of the buyer details, the product(s) they purchased, or based on information related to their order.
- Select the Template type from the available options in the drop-down list. This is to enable you to categorized your templates in Sellegr8 and will not be visible to your customers.
- Click the 'Save' button to save the template.
- Click the 'Send test email' to send a test email to your email address. This will let you see how your email to your customers will look like and will enable you to make any necessary changes.
- Once done, click the 'Exit' button to leave the page.